Sponsored Ad:

Thread: Check your essay for free

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Heart Check your essay for free

Sponsored Ad:
    Hi everyone.

I created a service that helps you to check your essay and it can improve your writing skills.
    It is called CheckEssay.

This is how I recommend to use the service:

Step 1: Register with the service and check your first essay. Find your weak points. It's free (for now).

Step 2: Find your problem areas, identify your exact mistakes. Once you have clearly defined them, practice every day until you correct the mistakes. Everyone has different mistakes.

Step 3: Create a curriculum for the next month. Commit to at least 30 minutes a day, but the more you practice, the better you get.

Step 4: Learn Strategies! (There are many, and they are all very important.) Find the best essays and learn from them. By analyzing good essays, you increase your chances of getting good results.

So, let me know if you have any question or suggestions.
    Thanks!

Trying to make mom and pop proud Parseval's Avatar

Good post? Yes | No

Re: Check your essay for free

I definitely need this, thanks. It’s usually pretty hard for me writing a good essay. I always find myself lost for words, or even making grammatical errors, so having such a software would definitely help me a lot. Recently, I found this website that helps students with whatever academia related question they might have. I followed their tips and advice on how to write a 250 word essay for weeks. And after a lot of practise and hard work, I can say that I improved my skills in writing tremendously. Now, I just have to keep practising so that I am consistent with my work. Very glad I found this website.
    Last edited by Parseval; 03-28-2021 at 09:11 PM.

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

Re: Check your essay for free

I know such services. You can visit their website and check the PaperWirter questions and answers here about how to write any essays with a good quality. And after you can ask their editors to check your paper. It is a good idea if you can't write good texts but want to get good marks.

Thread Information