Urch Forums

People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music imp

santana

People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Today, music takes the main part of human life. Many people listen music in street ,at home or anywhere .In different condition, people can get different feeling from music such as getting relaxion, escaping from stress or having a good time.

To begin with, sometimes people need to get relaxition so they make different activities. In my opinion, one of the best activities is listening music. For example, when I get annoyed somebody or something ,I can relax only by listening clasical music. Moreover, ıt is a fact that when people listen music, they feel more relaxing and happier.

Secondly, people listen music because of they want to escape from stress. Nowadays, people encounter many stressful things in their life such as hard working life or traffic jam. For instance, ıf I pass a difficult day in my work, I usually listen music to escape from stress. Therefore, music help people to live more peaceful life.

What is more, people listen music for having a good time. For instance, when you go to the concert or opera , you can have funny time. For this reason, many theatre plays are played with music or soundtracks are listened by a lot of people.

In conclusion, many people listen music for different reasons such as relaxing, having a good time or escaping stress. Therefore , music provides peaceful and relaxing life for people.

The fact that I'm not pro in writin, I will tell you my comments if you don't mind.

Your grammar is very good. But Your essay is too short. You don't expend the main idea of your paragraph.I also agreed with you that this is a hard topic for who doesn't like music.