I am planning to apply for a graduate course starting Fall 2014.
I am currently on H4 visa.I just wanted to know if I should go to my home country(India) to change to F1 visa.Can I change to F1 from H4 without going to India? And if i travel to India after changing the status to F1 are there chances of F1 being denied when I go for stamping? Please help.