Urch Forums

Help me choose where to study for a masters (Warwick/UPF)

econmsc

Hey guys,

Ok, here is the situation. I have offers from Warwick and UPF/GSE both for the MSc Economics and I simply can't decide. Location is not an issue. I have visited both and actually liked Warwick better. I would like to do a Phd at a top US school but also keep my options open to work in the city later (London). Which would you chose and why? How about teaching quality?

Any opinion/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

Ok, here is the situation. I have offers from Warwick and UPF/GSE both for the MSc Economics and I simply can't decide. Location is not an issue. I have visited both and actually liked Warwick better. I would like to do a Phd at a top US school but also keep my options open to work in the city later (London). Which would you chose and why? How about teaching quality?

Any opinion/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You should probably post this thread on the "PhD in Economics" forum in order to get comments.

I guess that most of the TMers will advice you to go to UPF if you want to do a PhD in a top US school later. I don't know whether your other option (London) will change the situation, though.