Urch Forums

FPGEE materials for sale.

chams

Hi guys,

I have passed FPGEE with a high score ( my score was 130). I have a lot of materials that I'm offering for sale as a soft copy. Using these materials, you will not have to study the CPR. Just a quick review and practice through the questions sources that are included. I'm selling all of my materials for only 100 dollars. All the materials are available in soft copy. So once I receive the payment I will just send it to your email. I'm offering this collection at a very cheap price so everyone can buy it with no problem. Morris cody books alone are for 1000 dollars!

1- FPGEE CDs. Very helpful FPGEE questions in a CD format. 5 CDs which has around 750 questions and answers. Available in soft copy too!

2- Morris Cody 1000 questions and answers.

3- Dr Dutta questions and answers.

4- Manan Shroff management book.

5- Fast track pharmacology. A quick and comprehensive pharmacology review.

6- Comprehensive pharmacy review notes.

7- Lippincot and William review of pharmacy ( questions and answers).

Serious offers only will be considered.

Yes I'm in the USA. I'm in Florida. I will ask 30 dollars for Dutta's book. Please note it is a soft copy. I scanned all the books so the selling process will be easy without shipping. Please PM me to get my email. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...