Urch Forums

Please advice

babaikaushik

Hi There ,

I have done the quant in OG 11th edition . I am looking for one or two mistake at the most in quant to cover my sentence correction errors in test .

Please suggest me the that the question in actual GMAT is of the level given in OG (Including the tough questions to score full in quant ) or do I need to refer some other material also .

Please advice

Thanks

Kaushhik

Hi There ,

I have done the quant in OG 11th edition . I am looking for one or two mistake at the most in quant to cover my sentence correction errors in test .

Please suggest me the that the question in actual GMAT is of the level given in OG (Including the tough questions to score full in quant ) or do I need to refer some other material also .

Please advice

Thanks

Kaushhik

Dear Kaushhik,

It 's good that you are able to solve most of OG problems. OG 11 has all the questions which already came in actual GMAT, but the standard of GMAT quant section is increasing with time. It's a good idea to work on different tests and question banks to be more comfortable in quant section. there is lot of free material available on net for GMAT.

So don't stop yourself with OG 11.

Best of luck