Urch Forums

Please score my issue task.

milkyway

LEISURE TIME IS BECOMING AN INCREASINGLY RARE COMMODITY,LARGELY BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY HAS FAILE TO ACHIEVE ITS GOAL O IMPROING OUR EFFICIENCY IN OUR DAILY PURSUITS.

The issue that Leisure time is becoming an increasingly rare commodity,largely because technology has failed to achieve its goal of improving our efficiency in our daily pursuits is a CONTROVERSIAL one.On one hand due to the great technological advancements in the world,it has improved our efficiency to such an extent in our daily pursuits and achieving daily tasks that human beings are actually becoming more and more leisure-loving. But on the other hand the same technology is creating tensions,difficulties for the human beings,wasting their times to such extreme that they cant find enough time to take a nap actually.However,in my final analysis i believe that technology has achieved its goal of improving our efficiency in our daily pursuits to great extent and we can enjoy more leisure time than ever.

One reason of my beief is that ,in old times travelling was very difficult.peaople used to travel on different kinds of animals like camels,horses and donkeys etc.or they used to walk on foot to their destinies.And all these modes of travelling are too cumbersome,tedious and they also require alot of energy and time.So people could not find any time of leisure for themselves.However the technology ,today the technology has made travelling to far off places very quick,easy and comfortable.And this can saves us a lot of time and energy which we can utilize in leisure.

Another reason of my belief is that,previously,before the advent of modern technology,there were messengers who used to carry a letter or other things from one person to another.And people had to walk upto the post office to mail a letter by paying a fee too.But today, we can send a message to a person even in the other part of the world by a mere CLICK of ones finger,i.e. by an email and that is also almost free of cost.So we save a lot of our precious time and money,which we can spend in many enjoyable and relaxing activities.

Perhaps the best example of my belief is that,we can attend an educational or professional conference going on in a foreign country even by sitting in our own institut in our own country through internet and can save time and money used on travelling.Later on,this money and time can be utilized for leisure.

However,apart from this perspective,there is another point of view which is based on the fact that because of the flood of technology in this era,some technologies failed to improve our efficieny in our daily persuits.They indulge us into wasting our time and money ,for example,computer games and internet chatting waste so much time and money of our young generation.It throws them into a world of fantasy far from reality.Due to mobiles people are easily approached by their bosses and can be kept busy even for their time at home.

But,keeping in view all the above examples,i believe that technology has improved our efficiency to a great extent and we can also enjoy leisure time due to the time we save because of technology.