Urch Forums

How much time one needs to prepare for Gre math test

hi all!

i took my GRE general test on 29th september, i got 780 maths and 590 in verbal ( 1370 ) .I want to take GRE math test.i would like to know how much time one needs to prepare for this test.( i am in final year of my BSC(hons) and i am busy with filling out applications as well).

None of the universities i am applying to have GRE math subject test as a requiremnet however, some do recommend it.

quick reply will be appreciated..i dont know anything about gre math test( as in type of questions tested, time of the test etc etc dont know anythinggg)

• 2 weeks later...

i joined dis forum recently.... just get to the gre website they have a sample of the math subject test there...its mostly about calculus, linear algebra etc, an engineering or math/physics grad worth his salt will have no problem with it except 4 possible exam jitters....

as 4 preparation, it is personal and depends on how good/bad u r already.if like me u forgotten most of your undergrad eng math den u gotta really work ur butt off....lol..