Urch Forums

please check my ielts essay

pratik012

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What are your opinions on this?

In today’s times, children become more freedom and take responsible for their lives. Some of the people are opinion that they are working as paid worker it’s totally wrong whereas others are believe that it’s very essential, valuable experience for their future career. This essay will discuss my point of the views by analyzing both sides of the arguments.

To begin with, there are several reasons for support to children can do paid work. First and foremost, students can learn many new things with work such as take responsible and get monetary gain. It can also argue that some children belong to middle class family and their parents could be not affordable to provide their all institutional expenses. In addition, if students would be work with study, they can financial support to their family. Also, they can develop their cognitive and intellectual skills.

On the other hand, there are some counter balances arguments on that consider views. Some people believe that children engage any kind of paid work it’s totally unfair for their life. Furthermore, if they can work with study, they cannot more concentrate on study and they would be tempt for earning more money. Some children would be distract from their path and attract from illegal activities like drugs, alcohol and so on.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion, on balance; there are an equal number of the arguments on both sides of children have paid work. I believe that this is the personal and family decision to their children could work or not.