Urch Forums

Does anyone know if "Completed" online means you passed (Pennsylvania)

micawber22

My profile finally says "Completed" next to National Board Exam for Pennsylvania. Did I pass. Does anyone know what it means. I called the board and all they could tell me, is I met the requirements, but would not tell me if it meant I passed or failed. This is worse than animal cruelty.

Help. please

Yes - completed means that you have passed the exam. The board will not give you the score by phone. When did you receive the completed status?

If you go to the board website and click on "license verification" search you name under pharmacist license. It will give you your license number.

P.S. How long did it take to say completed on your profile? I gave the exam today. When can I expect to see it online? Thanks.

-

Well, it took exactly 5 business days for the status to change to "completed". I take my MPJE is about 10 hours. I feel ok about it. I know as much as I'll ever know at this point.

In any case, if I did in fact pass the naplex, then I can't stress enough the importance of the final review cards via pronto pass. I easily had 15 questions straight from that deck. I would also advise looking over the "this and thats" of phenytoin,enbrel, and Inspra. And know the herbal cards from pronto pass.

-

Be familiar with migraines, trizivir, amphotericin, Enbrel!!!!, ESRD.

basically if you have pronto pass..

look through, the final review, migraines, dmards, herbals, and antibiotics. know them know them know them!

HIV and oncology were not so numerous on my test.