Urch Forums

improve my reading and listening

toefl2008

hello everybody

Please can somebody guide me the way to improve my reading and listening parts. I really need some tips for both of them .I have to do my exam in May for the second time so as to obtain very high score. I got very low score in both sections.

I really appreciate your help.

Best Luck to all

Just keep on practicing reading a newspaper, newsletter, or any article that will improve your reading skills. On listening matter just keep on listening to a news in the t.v like CNN. Or you can go to the public library near you and borrow TOEFL IBT by BARRON it will help you a lot, that book has a cd that you can practice the listening section on the toefl test.

Just keep on practicing reading a newspaper, newsletter, or any article that will improve your reading skills. On listening matter just keep on listening to a news in the t.v like CNN. Or you can go to the public library near you and borrow TOEFL IBT by BARRON it will help you a lot, that book has a cd that you can practice the listening section on the toefl test.

Thank you so much everybody for your advice especially love29..I am glad to get the help from you.

Thanks and best luch

• 11 months later...

me 2!! i need help with the reading and listening

i have to say this i took the test march 13 and i did pretty well on the speaking and the writing but poor on the reading section and i am planing taking it again on may 15. i want to know if you guys know any useful sites for the reading section. :hmm:

i was sick the test day and i was on medication i could not considered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...