Urch Forums

I spend 1hour on the essays !

aioria

can anybody tell a way to be faster when you write an essay??

It´s impossible to me to finish a good essay in a Half hour

I spend 30 minutes just on the introduction and in arrange all my thoughts in the paper.

My mind gets very busy , I read and read all the sentences I write

I know this has to be done in the final , but I cant avoid it . I do it in order to think in most examples

How can I be faster an more efficient?

Originally posted by aioria

can anybody tell a way to be faster when you write an essay??

It´s impossible to me to finish a good essay in a Half hour

I spend 30 minutes just on the introduction and in arrange all my thoughts in the paper.

My mind gets very busy , I read and read all the sentences I write

I know this has to be done in the final , but I cant avoid it . I do it in order to think in most examples

How can I be faster an more efficient?

Hi,aioria!

Actually I don't know what to tell you as writing essays is difficult for me too.When I began my course the teacher was very strict and he didn't gave us even a minute more to finish our essays or to read it for mistakes. I was frightened and dissapointed from my score. Now I write essays for the TOEFL at home as I look at the clock and when the time is over( I mean 30 minutes) I stop to where I'm and then I give them to my teacher to check them.This helps me a lot. Only practice in my opinion can help you.Try to spend 5 minutes to think for what you will write, how to organize it, 20 to write it and 5 minutes to check it for mistake. I know that it sounds ...... but you should try.You can do it:p

Good luck!!!

regards,

leona