Urch Forums

TOEFL : Answer sheets accurate or NOT !!

freesix

Hello everybody, please I need help.

I'm preparing my TOEFL exam and I've got the book titled "The Complete Guide to the TOEFL® Test / 2011 / PBT Edition" wrote by Bruce Rogers.

I tried to exercise myself with that book, specially on "Listening Comprehension" but I found out as if the Answer Sheet is not accurate (or I don't know !).

So I just need you to help me to confirm if I'm right or Not.

1) Click here : This is the Audio file to listen. It only has questions from 1 to 10, because I personally cutt it out. (you can download it from Google Drive)

2) Click here : This is the question sheet to select the best answer

3) Click here : This is the answer sheet from the author, the one I doubt about !!!

Please guys, I'm waiting forward to reading you, because right now I stopped reading, I can't keep studying something I don't trust its accuracy,

so your reply will help me to decide whether I would buy another book or it's me who doesn't understand the staff well.

Thanks in advance !

Hello guys, is that forum alive??? I saw the counter 66 views but NO ONE have answered me till now !!!

Please I just need a reply!

I agree with you; it does not look right. This is how I attempted, if you want to compare your answer with mine. 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. D 6. D 7. B 8. C 9. B 10. D

Thanks for replying.

Indeed I double checked again everything and I found out I confused the sample with the practice test 1 answer sheet, that's why the one I posted did not come out accurate.

This is now the practice test 1 answer sheet that is for the Audio I posted it.

Click here

see number 3 in Red color ( 3. Answer Sheet for Practice Test 1 )

Thanks again for your help !