Urch Forums

If somebody can help

Aisha

My husband wanted ot take the Toefl test today. He had 2 IDs: 1. Mass ID and 2. His passport which was expied. Dispite the fact that Mass ID was OK and HE WAS THE REAL PERSON TO TAKE THE TEST (picture in his passport etc.) he was not allowed to take the test. And this is what I'm thinking about: they need 2 IDs to identify a person. And they did it. So why to stick to the one really little fact? I don't uderstand it....?

Now what can we do?..... Who can help?

Hi Aisha,

I'm very sorry to hear about your problems. :( As you know, TOEFL is pretty strict about all their regulations, so I kind of doubt that they will do anything. You can try to contact them by email, or try to call them in New Jersey. If you're lucky, you'll be able to schedule a retake of the test very soon, but I'm afraid you might have the same problem again. Can you get two pieces of ID that TOEFL will accept?

I hope this works out for you, Aisha. Good luck! :)

Thank you very much for your responce.

I actually tried to call to NJ. But no result at all. It turns out that nobody wants to really listen and understand a person. I told them that he is a legal resident, that he has Employment Authorisation, an official INS document with his picture on it. He is working and paying his taxes. And he just want to go to callege. What does it have to do with his internal moroccan passport?

Well, I just feel that my money was taken from me unfair. But this is just my point of view. It's so sad...People don't care about each other's problems.

Well I just try to get over it. And actually I myself have passed TOEFL. THANKS TESTMAGIC!!!!

So we'll be fine

Thanks one more timo for your reply