It would be perfect if we can gather all the real questions in this post together and practice them everyday, so hurry up friends!!
Hi all, March will be the last chance for us to pass the stressful TSE, we have to do something together, we have to stop complaining and start preparing.I have found that the old questions are really helpful, we can practice them in a timely format, then we won't feel nervous in real test.
So here it is : These are what I found in this forum.
It was on a graduation day. John was recieving his certificate from his professor. Unfortunately, he was too happy ,so he didn't see his step. Afterthat, he fell down the camera man. He was embrarassed.
2. Dis and advantages of using internet.
3. The graph shows actual no. and predicted no. of people who are older than 75 y/o in 2 cities ( i cant remeber the names of them )
4. According to the graph, what do you think if your country have people who are 75 y/o and older. What is going to effect to your country.
5. If you had extend time before start working, what would you do ? Why ?
6. A copmlain about the wrong poster color. He needed blue instead of yellow. He needed it by today and he was mad.
7. Progress report about the planning trip for doctors from other hospitals.
A bus has been hired ,
Tickets to a concert have been purchased.
The musuaem trip and guide have been prepared .
However, we will decide the a restuarant for luch tomoorrow and for dinner, he will talk with his friend from another department.
8. Your co worker is setting up a book club
Tell him that you want to join or not ?
What book do you like
Thank him for invitation
1. I have attached the file of th picture.
2.Compare the advantages of managing your own company to working for others in the common company.
3.What is the adventage and disadventage of using a car for many peoples
4.the Bar graph compares the children's requirment sleeping hours a day for the each ages. ( I have attached the file of graph).
5. --;;; (not difficult)
6. --;;;; (not difficult)
7. Now you will have a conversation with a colleague. Imagine that your company will return to her country. Now you will have a conversation with a colleague in your company.
In your conversation be sure to:
• express your feeling about this situation
-Opinion about reading books & newspapers By using computer & Internet is good or not?
_Advantage & disadvantages of having praivate cars.
_Having our own bussiness or working for other people....
_working for long time is good or not(I guess)
1 st set Nov-2006
1- the story was about fishing trip but the a couple went for a vacation then they found the fishing trip they decided to go but they werent prepared at the end the man was lucky as he catch a big fish and won the first position
2- do u prefare prepare the vacation and organize it before u go ?
3- WHICH U PREFER LEARNING FROM THR BOOKS OR FROM THE PRACTICAL TEST AND LIFE
4-i dont remebr
5- pie graph about the ways to get the info about the weather
6- which way u preafare to get the wether news and why
7- thy colleage got sick and missed the the monthly meeting explain what happen in the meeting and where can he get the information
8_ one person she has an appointment and nee to change it and get the dirction to go there
9- flow chart abut planing FOR A TEST
it was very easy good luck to all
the story about agirl sitting on the beach the air blew her hatoff after that she asked aman in has boat to bring it he picked it up she thanked him and wanted to wear it but it was soaked opinion about 1- adv disadv of helping others 2- u prefer living near work or near family members 3-
adv disadv of working in home
graph about the percentage of computer users between two years
6- what will happen to the no of computer users in 2010 why
problem about a student had biology books instead of english one
u are a member of a project and there is some problem in the computer system
u ask for help from oher colleagu flow chart about installation of anew telephone system good luck
Practice practice and practice!!!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)