Urch Forums

how to progress

carrey

Hi teachers. I don't know hot to progress in my twe.I cannot avoid small errors when I write.However ,I find what stupid mistakes I made after others reviewed my essay. How could I progress.Maybe I should practsie more. I will take the exam in Aug and I wonder if I could elevate myself.

1 People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experience, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university?

when it comes to the question that why people go to college, some reasons and examples flash into my mind instantly. Among the various reasons are the following predominant ones: preparation for the future,increased knowlege and new exprience.

Some people go to college just to establishe themselves and for a higher salary after graduation. However, society is full of fierce competITions We have to hone our skills and employ our knowlege to make a living and even live a comfortable life. Therefore, we have to work hard.The other side of the coin is the opposite trend. Some guys play in the college just for the diploma and the certificate. In their minds , the graduation certifcate brings them the golden key which could natuarlly elevate them and offer them wealth in the society. What a pityful thought when they find themselevs wrong .Without actual capability and self value ,they cannot get established anywhere.

Second , some people attend college for absorbing knowledge and finding happieness in the ocean of information. Many of them would like realise their dream and anknowledge their value when they solve one difficult problem which maybe limits the development of the society .

Some of them will become the next fumous sicentists. good equipment and the acadimic environment give them the chance for them to display their talents and genius .

Last but not least, people could learn more besides the knowlege from the books . Living in the college means that you have come to a smaller society in advance.You will meet various people from many fields and come across successes and setbacks. Communication with your classmates will enrich your experiences and make you deal with various situations freely.

As far as I am concerned ,I have to master the skills and employ my merits in fierce competition. On the other hand , the knowledge itself interest me too. The more I could learn, the more happiness I could enjoy. If you do not know anything about the internet , how can you expand your horizon and grasp the latest news in other places in the world .

From the discussion above , we can see that three reasons are displayed . All in all, to apprieciate your time and the facilities at college is the preferred option .Then you will find your dream realized and enjoy the knowledge you own after you graduate from college.