Urch Forums

anyone who applied at SUNY Upstate?

Hello everyone!

Did anyone here apply for SUNY Upstate Medical University? I've been waiting for their decision for a long time. As of April 21, they have still not decided on the fate of my PhD application. I have submitted my apps last September 2004, it's already been 8 months, and until now they're still in the process of building a waitlist. Is this normal for a university? I thought most admission offers are given by April 15 of every year.

I hope to hear from my dear TMIans who applied in this university, especially those who are planning to major in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tashkent

i haven't applied at SUNY, but have similar story, i have applied (for PhD in Pharmaceutics) around november 2004 in four universities out of which purdue made decision in Feb, 2005 (i was unfortunate), minnesota decided not to admit me in April; and i am waiting for the decision of Southern California and Maryland.

Hey pal, I wish you all the best!