Urch Forums

PTE Academic Exam experience - May 2,2012

candy16

Hi,

I took up my PTE exam at 8AM on 02-May-2012. TOEFL dates were not available at short notice. That is the reason for taking up PTE. Received my score the same day at around 11PM. Was very happy on seeing my score 90/90. I am a Native English speaker and this helped me to a great extent on the test.

Suggestions for the test:

1. Go through the online tutorial for a start - Created by Team360

2. PTE Academic Test Taking Strategies give a very good picture of the questions on the real exam.

PTE Academic English Test Taking Strategies From Pearson

3. Exam tips can be obtained from http://pearsonpte.com/TestMe/Documents/PTEAcademic_TestTips.pdf

4. Buy the PTE Academic Official Guide. The CD available with the book is extremely useful. It has 3 tests in full. Take up each test like the real exam by timing yourself strictly. This will help you greatly on your exam.

By just following the above points, you can easily get a very good score. There are online and offline practice tests available too. I did not take them up. So, I cannot comment on them.

If the University to which you are applying accepts PTE Academic as a Test of Foreign Language, I would highly recommend taking the PTE. The exam has a great variety of question types, testing you in many aspects of Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.

Hope this post helps all you guys out there who are required to take an English Language Proficiency exam. All the best!!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
Good thanks for sharing your experience About PTE Exam and i also happy for get your marks 90 of 90 in Exam. if anybody want to book PTE Exam and need any help about exam booking then PTE Voucher code provide step to step instruction for booking Exam and like to they prefer for PTE Exam Voucher for booking exam.

Well, everyone getting a good marks in PTE. Hope your dream will true in a short period of time and study in the top universities in foreign where you want.

now for those students, who plan to take PTE Test, looking for Preparation material, then you have to go through the website of FourModules. They have a variety of PTE Practice Test and PTE Mock Test which is good for all of you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Here i am sharing my experience with PTE Academic exam.

Before taking the PTE exam date, i have joined the PTE GURUS online PTE Practice platform. Here first i try the free mock test then after i go for a paid test. With the free mock test, i find out useful websites for pte preparation. That's why i bought it.

It is a website that provides the 24/7 hours support service. So whenever i need i ping them through their website and get the solutions immediately.

Their team is also helpful. They solved my all doubts related to the pte exam. So its a useful website that helped me to get my desired score for study abroad.

If you are planning to go abroad, you must try their platform.