Urch Forums

info required for universities good for MS in NETWORK SECURITY

abhiallen

hi everyone,

i am a new member to this very renowned forum for GRE aspirants!! i am doing final yr BTECH(IT) from govt institute in UP.i have a sound academic background.overall rank(2/40)in branch with overall 74%.will be giving GRE on 19 sep.is it late for early application?????? what should be the earliest date for TOEFL.??.and i am interested in MS in area of network security.i have few projects under college proffs only.no publications..plz help me in determining some good universities in my field of interest..........HOW TO GET SOME PUBLICATION??/

abhishek

• 1 month later...

Abhishek, warm welcome from all TM-ians here!

Your profile sounds good. Don't worry about GRE scores - they will reach in time. Infact, the thing you need to ensure is that you complete your online application and submit it by the deadline. Try to take your TOEFL before your GRE, since this will give you an experience to face the GRE more confidently.

Regarding universities for network security, I think you need to do some research on this - a good resource would be google. Try searching some university sites too, and figure out if they do research on your field of interest. I know this was not of help, but I am not very sure about the latest happenings in network security as my area of interest is different ;)