Urch Forums

IELTS essay

pratik012

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

University education is extremely important in every person’s life. If administration department can accept equal numbers of boys and girls students in university, so many students are aware to study. In this essay, I will discuss both sides of the arguments.

To begin with, there are several reasons to counter balance on equal numbers of students in university. First and foremost, I believe that any students can get admission is based on their previous education’s scores, knowledge, intellectual skills and so on. For instance, sometimes may be possible to any students could not get admission in university because of admission could full of their equal sex of students.

On the other hand, there are some arguments to support that equal numbers of students in university. It can argue that people could learn equality of boys and girls. Furthermore, it’s possible to more numbers of parents could be aware about studies and they may be possible to send their students especially girls to university.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that equal numbers of male and female students get admission it’s unfair to others students who have high scores but cannot get admission because their sex wise seats could be full. I believe that university should give admission based on their previous studies scores and their talents of particular subjects.

• 3 months later...