Urch Forums

What Format of IELTS Should I Apply 4?

Mervat

Please use IELTS 1,2,3 books and tapes. Those are the super books for IELTS. Please be prepared use one month to be used to the questions. Because it is not a standard test. Every question is different. You have to know how they expect you to answer the question. I took IELTS in Feb 05. and I made it.

good luck.

Hi,

the exactly name of the book is Cambridge IELTS 1( or 2 or 3). I have IELTS 3. It contains four academic tests with answers.

Another book that can help you is Insight into IELTS by Vanessa Jakeman and Clare McDowell ( also published by Cambridge).

You can order from www.amazon.com ( I think that shipping will be expensive).

If I remember well, you are from Israel. Chech if Stematski or Kravitz can order for you ( I'm from Israel and RN too,but I have lived in USA for one and a half year)

Good Luck

Hi Fantast

I saw one post for u in TSE forum and that u took feb 19 exam...I understand u r a nurse..have u tried IELTS exam???? if yes why r u taking TSE too.

I took TOEFL and passed and TSE feb 19 ..but I did very bad in the exam eventhough I had the questions b4 ..as I said I'm thinking to take IELTS ..might be a miracle and I pass TSE :hmm: ....I have an opportunity to take TSE May 14

..for April no seats available..