Urch Forums

Thanx

Reading 26Listening 24Speaking 17Writing

Total

this is from minimal preparation (less than 1 month).:grad:

bit sad abt speaking section, that is mainly due to lack of preparation and practice.

1st reading part was very hard (like GRE):mad:, other 2 were ok.

I only need 80 now i have 91[clap]

I am vey glad to say i got lot of instructions from this forum-Thank you!:tup:

i need to ask please about the reading,if i was answering the questions and then after finishing those which i know and skip those which i dont know ,then after i am at the end i go back to my unaswered questions,and answer them do u think that the questions after that will be emiminated or if it is checked, that mean it is answered .

Hey buddy; don’t try to do this because it is very time consuming (to load previous questions). :grad:

In actual test you don’t have much time:D

And most probably it is harder than Barrons tests and similar to Cambridge and Kaplan materials.:tup:

i need to ask please about the reading,if i was answering the questions and then after finishing those which i know and skip those which i dont know ,then after i am at the end i go back to my unaswered questions,and answer them do u think that the questions after that will be emiminated or if it is checked, that mean it is answered .

for your PM

Think in English, watch films and follow the instructions on this site.:idea:

Thanks Dushantha for this veluable information,I appreciat it.But what i meant that there is somtimes questions that you dont know the anwser of them,so i usually keep them until the end in order to answer the questions that i know ,then if i have time i go back to them.

Thanks Dushantha for this veluable information,I appreciat it.But what i meant that there is somtimes questions that you dont know the anwser of them,so i usually keep them until the end in order to answer the questions that i know ,then if i have time i go back to them.

To a point, the reading section is divided in to 20 min, 40 min and extra 40 min for some (un)lucky test takes. In the first 20 min, you can only go back to the first reading section. In the next 40 min, you can only go back within the second and third reading section and not the first. Ditto for the last 40 min, you can only go back to section 4 and 5 of the reading but not section 1,2 or 3.