Urch Forums

So who is excited to start this month?

PoC

I just got out of my GA orientation session, did all the paperwork, met with the other (1) student in my cohort, and got the keys to my office.

I am super excited to finally start this chapter of my life :livid::livid: .Who else is with me?

Ain't that the truth!

My first day in the program starts with a 9 am statistics class and ends at 9:30 pm. Since I live about 45 mins away - my day is indeed going to be 14 hours from the get go. Good thing that there are plenty of gyms on campus and I have a 2-hour break on most days to get a workout in.

Who's excited to spend the next month working 14 hours a day to make up for taking the summer lighter than they should have?

• 1 month later...

Just started, and still excited. That said, I think I'm in a bit of the opposite position in that I did waaayyyy too much over the summer and need a biit of a breather. Probably not a good way to start off, but getting a chance to refresh now :)

14 hours from the get-go sounds rough. I'm sure I will be pulling some long days, but the ability to dahs home and break up the day is much appreciated.