Urch Forums

How many hours a day do you spend on TM?

bojangles42124

How many hours do you spend on TM per day, typically?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend on TM per day, typically?

• less than 1 hour
    • 1-2 hours
    • 2-4 hours
    • 4-7 hours
    • 7-10 hours
    • more than 10 hours

7-10 hours? Really? I don't see how that's possible. Do you mean 7-10 hours with a browser tab open to TM (while doing something else)? I think you could read all of the threads in this forum in that amount of time.

Hahaha, I have two monitors at work, and the right one has TestMagic on it all day long. Typically, I will reload the page once every few minutes throughout the day - more than that if there is something interesting going on... But I count that as 7-10 hours.

Hahaha, I have two monitors at work, and the right one has TestMagic on it all day long. Typically, I will reload the page once every few minutes throughout the day - more than that if there is something interesting going on... But I count that as 7-10 hours.

I went from less than 1 hour daily to many many more hours (esp. after and before going to the office). Lunchtime is spent at TM daily, adn I have been sleeping bad and too little. I need a life, or an admit, whatever comes first. ;)

I know that as soon as applications are over I will get my life back.:blush:

The people I see online when I fire up my browser at 8 AM are some of the same people I see when I leave work at 6 PM. It's now 11:30 PM, and some of you are still here! AT, I'm looking at you... (I'm just as guilty)

That is because I have a browser window open with TM as long as the PC is running. At work, there are three windows always open: 1) My email, 2) Stata, and 3) TM. At home I don't have Stata :p

This is interesting...didn't know so many of you spend so much time on TM. How do you manage to get anything done? The reason I ask is because I always seem to be busy at work and don't seem to havemuch free time after considering all the thongs I do (hobbies etc)...yes I multitask but there is only so much one individual can do. This question is for those of you who work-Have your employers commented on your continuous internet surfing? I am sure they must have realised that your productivity levels have fallen in most cases.

But then there's the night.

While I understand that you will have some free time when you are home is it that you (together with other TMers) spend all that free time on the internet on TM? Don't you get abit tired with seeing the page? For those who haven't received any admits as yet don't you think it is a bit stressful to always be constantly viewing this forum as it serves as a reminder that you are in fact still waiting?

That is a very good question.

Let me say that the hours spending curve was constantly increasing to reach a pick by Mach 15.After that is sightly decreasing.But my forecast model predicts to return in high levels during application period in fall