Urch Forums

can anyone evaluate my speaking answer?

chaku27

Hi!

In my last toefl i got 24 in speaking. In that i got good in q-1-2-3-5 and fair in q-4-6.I want that if someone can evaluate my answer. I am going to write answers of q-1-2 that i responded in my test.

1 why do you like to stay in your community? explain one features and give reasons and examples for it?

My answer : Rghtnow i am living in hudson community at new jersey. I like my community because its location is very convient to supermarket and public transportation, that makes me able to get groceries during the weekdays after coming from job, so i don't need to stand in long lines at supermarket over the  weekends when they are very crowded, and i really don't like to wait so long.

The best thing is that, i get bus to my job right in front of my apartment, so i don't need to drive in new york city traffic during office hours.

that's why  i liike to stay in my community.

Q-2 what do you think, students should study in small school or big schools?

In my view, students should study in small schools than big schools because small schools are less expensive than big school. For example, I did my schooling from my town small school, i had only 500 rupees school fee per year. though quality of education was as good as big schools, then why should i spend moore money at big schools!
Moreover, students get personal attention of teachers. For instance, when i was in 9th grade, i was very weak in sociology, so my teachers provided me extra tutoring because of that only i got A grade in it. i don't think, this is possible at big schools

that's why, i think students should prefer small schools.

This was the nswers i delivered in test and i got good, but i think i falled at lower range.
Can anyone please evaluate my answers and make it better to get higher good...  so based on this i can do improvemnt in my practice....

so you mean you got good in question 1&2, 3&4, and fair in 5&6... If you need 26 apply for re-score. because 26 is 2 good and one fair...

anyway, I think your answers for the first 2 Questions are brief and complete and if you got a good score with those responses then I am assuming that you replied very well. Good Job!!!

Hi I have applied for rescoring but i haven't got any reply. Let see what happen.My only concern is what i need to improve to get 26 now.... I responded exctaly like this... What missing in that , thhat avoiding me to get 26? and i got. Good for 2 and fair for 1 , and still got 24 means i got lower good... So i need suggestion to get higher good.....