Urch Forums

Toelf secrets???

MEMS

Not heard of this book.

However, Princeton, Kaplan, Barrons, etc are some good books available in the market.

If you do thier exercises well, Toefl will not seem mysterious to you anymore.

Moreover, keep reading this forum, you'll learn a lot from others experiences.

All the best,

Angel

Although I haven't seen the TOEFL Secrets books, I have seen the GMAT Secrets book. I bought the GMAT Secrets book because I was curious and because they offered a money-back guarantee.

The best thing I can say about the GMAT Secrets purchase is that I did get my money back; the book itself was pretty much worthless, at least compared to the other products available.

You'd be better off sticking with the standard materials. :)

• 2 months later...
Hi Michael,

Have you ever heard of such as a thing like copy right? Do you know Tom Paulson? Have you spoken to him before you posting his book for free download in this forum?

Regards

Torsten

Don't bother man every stuff now is good and many people need .

By the way internet is for this. if you don t like don t download.. ok now let s study[dance]

What exactly do you mean? What is the Internet for? What is this?

He means:

Internet is for free sharing without any probliems with the authorities

:))

And I would add that even if I had had the money, I wouldn't have purchased this book because it seems quite doubtfull!!!!

Hi Michael,

Have you ever heard of such as a thing like copy right? Do you know Tom Paulson? Have you spoken to him before you posting his book for free download in this forum?

Regards

Torsten

WHO IS TOM -PAULSON?THE ONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME?

THANKS

CHACHA

Well, Tom Paulson is the founder of MO Media LLC - the company that offers TOEFL Secrets as well as a number of other test preparation books. I have purchased TOEIC Secrects and I must admit it's a great resource that tells how you can optimize your test preparation efforts - the books goes beyond the standard exercises that you can find in other test prep materials. TOEIC (and I take it TOEFL) Secrets is written by insiders that have analyzed the structure of the tests questions and they give you very useful examples as to how you can improve your level of confidence during the exam.

Hello I M Chacha From Mexico

Where Are You From?

The Secrest For The Toefl Test That You Are Talking About ,it´s A Very Useful Document,bevause We Have To Know Many Things Of The Test Before It.

Where Did You Find The Addres To The Document?

The Idiomatic Expressions Are Hard To Learn Don´t They?

Where Did You Preprare For Your Toefl Exam ?

Well I Will Look Forward For Your Message

Bye

Chacha

• 2 weeks later...
Why is everybody here so worried about TOEFL??!! It only tests your basic understanding of the English language. If you guys did decently in SAT Verbal, you should have no problems at all cracking this one! I took my test today and my score range is 240- 293. I did not prepare for the exam at all. I am not saying this to brag or something, but seriously, RELAX!! It's no big deal. :p