Urch Forums

Where can I take the TOEFL?

stema

First of all, these links change frequently, so if these don't work, go http://www.toefl.org to get the latest info. As of today, though, these links are working.

To find TOEFL locations outside of US territories, go here:

http://etsis4.ets.org/tcenter/cbt_fr.cfm

Here's the info for Nigeria:

NIGERIA

TO REGISTER:

REGION 9 - SOUTH AFRICA

CALL: 27-11-713-0600 (Auckland Park, South Africa)

FAX: 27-11-482-4062

ABUJA

TEST CENTER NUMBER: 8259

TESTS OFFERED: GMAT, GRE, TOEFL

PERMANENT CENTER

LAGOS

TEST CENTER NUMBER: 8263

TESTS OFFERED: GMAT, GRE, TOEFL

PERMANENT CENTER

Hope that helps!

Please post further questions here.

Erin

Please search this newsgroup for FAQs & search TestMagic.com from the bottom of every page.

TestMagic.com

San Francisco, CA USA

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
You can register and take TOEFL exam in Nigeria at:-

Study Abroad Institute or SunRise Academy,

16 Olaolu Street, Isolo, Lagos State.

Or Call them at 08056060811, 08038572459

First off, this is a good post. I would like to bring to the attention of Nigerians that there indeed are scams out there who would collect your money and make a dash with it, register you with fake credit cards, and do a lot of nonsense with your money. I know it really is none of my business, but 3 of my friends got scammed within the space of a month, so, I decided to take it upon myself to root out these people.

Mr Philip 2002. I checked ETS: Educational Testing Service and your center is NOT listed as a TOEFL Testing site. Why go around the Internet making people believe that you are a testing site when you are not??? I would advice people to go to ets.org, search for certified centers in Nigeria. Your center is not there. This raises a question. Are you real????

I am currently making my research on proven 100% clean centers and I have my eye on some already. Will keep you posted. As for Philip 2002, my research goes on on you. Please stop deceiving people or you'll be in for some big trouble.

As I earlier said, I am doing a couple of researches. There is this center that I have come across on the Internet a couple and they've been talked about on Nairaland. I have been making a couple of research about them. Everywhere I turn, I see that they are real and my three friends that were scammed later got registrations and lectures here. http://www.fngcenter.com They are the only ones I can recommend for now as they are on ETS website as well. Register with another at your own risk. For TOEFL exams in Nigeria, TOEFL Classes in Nigeria, TOEFL Test dates in Nigeria, TOEFL examinations in Nigeria, prometric testing centers in Nigeria, TOEFL test Nigeria, How to register for TOEFL in Nigeria, etc. You might want to keep an eye on this post. For now, go to TOEFL Registration in Nigeria, Certified TOEFL Center in Nigeria, TOEFL Classes in Nigeria, TOEFL Tutorials in Nigeria, How to Register for TOEFL in Nigeria, TOEFL for Nigerians. for more information

• 2 weeks later...
First off, this is a good post. I would like to bring to the attention of Nigerians that there indeed are scams out there who would collect your money and make a dash with it, register you with fake credit cards, and do a lot of nonsense with your money. I know it really is none of my business, but 3 of my friends got scammed within the space of a month, so, I decided to take it upon myself to root out these people.

Mr Philip 2002. I checked ETS: Educational Testing Service and your center is NOT listed as a TOEFL Testing site. Why go around the Internet making people believe that you are a testing site when you are not??? I would advice people to go to ets.org, search for certified centers in Nigeria. Your center is not there. This raises a question. Are you real????

I am currently making my research on proven 100% clean centers and I have my eye on some already. Will keep you posted. As for Philip 2002, my research goes on on you. Please stop deceiving people or you'll be in for some big trouble.

This is very funny, are you saying those centers never exit? Mind you, those are the center where my children wrote their TOEFL and they are in California now pursuing their education. Stop giving people wrong information or misleading people because you want to promote your center. Sunrise and Study Abroad are the first ibt center in Nigeria, back 2007 to April 2009. If you check the post you will notice that, the last post by his company was not recent and why are you at him, let ETS guide you of the center available in Nigeria between 2007 and April 2009. He left Nigeria after his wedding. Dr. Philip has been my children and students advisor for years and any center he recommend is where we post our students.

Your research is wrong and selfish, anytime he comes back to Nigeria, i will tell him to pay you people visit. Stop blackmailing people because you want to make money. Lastly, e-Global Links & tech Ltd in Bariga, Abuja belong to him. Presently he still have more that 4 centers in Nigeria. You information are false, build your network and don't rely on him to get up, he has been in the business for more that 10 years. The first ibt TOEFL center in Nigeria as of 2007 are Baltidon Consulting, Pinnacle, Study Abroad Institute Isolo, Study Abroad Institute Okota, Study Abroad Institute Ibadan, Study Abroad Institute Ondo, Sunrise Academy Lagos, do you know about those TOEFL centers where over 10,000 candidates have tested? if no, then you are new in the business.

This is very funny, are you saying those centers never exit? Mind you, those are the center where my children wrote their TOEFL and they are in California now pursuing their education. Stop giving people wrong information or misleading people because you want to promote your center. Sunrise and Study Abroad are the first ibt center in Nigeria, back 2007 to April 2009. If you check the post you will notice that, the last post by his company was not recent and why are you at him, let ETS guide you of the center available in Nigeria between 2007 and April 2009. He left Nigeria after his wedding. Dr. Philip has been my children and students advisor for years and any center he recommend is where we post our students.

Your research is wrong and selfish, anytime he comes back to Nigeria, i will tell him to pay you people visit. Stop blackmailing people because you want to make money. Lastly, e-Global Links & tech Ltd in Bariga, Abuja belong to him. Presently he still have more that 4 centers in Nigeria. You information are false, build your network and don't rely on him to get up, he has been in the business for more that 10 years. The first ibt TOEFL center in Nigeria as of 2007 are Baltidon Consulting, Pinnacle, Study Abroad Institute Isolo, Study Abroad Institute Okota, Study Abroad Institute Ibadan, Study Abroad Institute Ondo, Sunrise Academy Lagos, do you know about those TOEFL centers where over 10,000 candidates have tested? if no, then you are new in the business.

As I earlier said, I am doing a couple of researches. There is this center that I have come across on the Internet a couple and they've been talked about on Nairaland. I have been making a couple of research about them. Everywhere I turn, I see that they are real and my three friends that were scammed later got registrations and lectures here. http://www.fngcenter.com They are the only ones I can recommend for now as they are on ETS website as well. Register with another at your own risk. For TOEFL exams in Nigeria, TOEFL Classes in Nigeria, TOEFL Test dates in Nigeria, TOEFL examinations in Nigeria, prometric testing centers in Nigeria, TOEFL test Nigeria, How to register for TOEFL in Nigeria, etc. You might want to keep an eye on this post. For now, go to TOEFL Registration in Nigeria, Certified TOEFL Center in Nigeria, TOEFL Classes in Nigeria, TOEFL Tutorials in Nigeria, How to Register for TOEFL in Nigeria, TOEFL for Nigerians. for more information

But it will be better if u cas keep ur research to urself and family. Are u doing that freely or filling ur pocket with money. U are fradulent and I can say that www.fngcenter.com is fraudulent, remember am ur neighbour and i notice the way students complain here. Naija people don't let blew12, adeniyi,... mislead u, they are marketters looking for money in illegal way. If u doubt me, I will ask u 10 questions on illegal deal u people have done and u will answer Naija people. Fake people!!!