Urch Forums

"Qualities of a neighbor" please rate

Ziyod

Please rate it.

--------------------------------------

0015 Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

As we live in community there are always other people neighboring us. They are not our relatives but often they become much closer in relationship than others. It is always more interesting and easier to live if you have friendly and reliable neighbor. I thing buying a house one should always consider these qualities of new neighbors first.

It is always important when people around you are friendly as you meet them often and have common interests such as peaceful life and good atmosphere of relationship. If your neighbor is friendly you can always find compromises even in hard problems. Friendly people seek ways to please each other. You will have a man nearby who can help you anytime and be happy to do so. You can share foods and ideas so that your life will be more diverse and interesting.

Reliableness is another crucial quality of your neighbors. When you can rely on somebody it is easier and safer to live as you worry less about your property. Your neighbor can care of your children for some time or call to police seeing robbery in your place. It is obvious that having reliable neighbor, you have not only a friend, but also babysitter, guard and so on.

In conclusion, I would say that it is great to have a friendly and reliable neighbor, but one should never forget that in order to have a good neighbor he should have the same qualities and even much more.

----------------------------------------------

247 words

2 spelling mistakes

Not so long but maybe it's OK for essay requirements???

Please rate it.

0015 Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

As we live in community there are always other people neighboring us. They are not our relatives but often they become much closer in relationship than others. It is always more interesting and easier to live if you have friendly and reliable neighbor. I thing buying a house one should always consider these qualities of new neighbors first.

Typo: It should be "I think" instead of "I thing".

It is always important when people around you are friendly as you meet them often and have common interests such as peaceful life and good atmosphere of relationship. If your neighbor is friendly you can always find compromises even in hard problems. Friendly people seek ways to please each other. You will have a man nearby who can help you anytime and be happy to do so. You can share foods and ideas so that your life will be more diverse and interesting.

Reliableness is another crucial quality of your neighbors. When you can rely on somebody it is easier and safer to live as you worry less about your property. Your neighbor can care of your children for some time or call to police seeing robbery in your place. It is obvious that having reliable neighbor, you have not only a friend, but also babysitter, guard and so on.

In conclusion, I would say that it is great to have a friendly and reliable neighbor, but one should never forget that in order to have a good neighbor he should have the same qualities and even much more.

----------------------------------------------

247 words

2 spelling mistakes

Not so long but maybe it's OK for essay requirements???

Very clear and to the point! I liked your essay.

Regarding the size of the composition: what is the recommended number of words in the essay?