Urch Forums

Plz rate my eassy; Which is better bet intesive study or constant study

janebubble

Some people tend to study a subject in a very intensive way over a short period of time, while others tend to study a subject constantly over a long period of time. What do you think is a better way of learning? Why?

People may prefer to study a subject in a very intensive way over a short period of time but to me I think studying a subject constantly over a long period of time give more effective outcome than intensively study in many aspects.

First is the long term memory of the lesson. Study incessantly and constantly can help people recall lesson longer. This is because they have times to understand lesson by lesson apart from only memorizing it. For examples, you could easily forget the jargon that you have just memorized in two hours but you could not forget the jargon that you have ever used them in your essays. In spite of the latter jargon was the more difficult one. This is because you understand how to use it.

Second is the completeness of the lessons. There might be some incidents that hinder you from finishing reading the lesson as you have scheduled. For instances, you may plan to finish chapter one of the historical subject within two weeks, but your relatives from the US unexpectedly visit you. Therefore, you need to take some time with them or take them to travel around your town. As a result, you need to postpone reading it in another week. On the other hand, if you continuously reviewed the subject, you might not so much stress for this event because you have ever overviewed it before; so, you can travel with relatives comfortably.

Finally is the health of students. When you have a limited time to go over the lesson, you need to cram over the night in order to cover all of the remaining chapters. As a result, you do not have sufficient times to sleep or you may feel anxious so that he cannot sleep all night because he fears of bad grades.

These are harmful for the health.

In conclusion, I think constantly study far outweighs intensively studying because it make you remember the lesson longer, let you cover the entire lesson and avoid you to detrimental health.

:) Plz help me rate it. I look forward to all comments. Thanks in advance;)

With the intended purpose of removing ur sorrow, I hereby comment that whatever contained in the above passage has never been examined, tested, read or by any other means, judged to the extent possible or impossible (whatever) with the express intention of providing an invaluable opinion in so far as possible as the case may be, provided the right to give honest opinion should precede the right to do any other thing of whatever type on the earth whether such thing has value or not or simply done for absolute and sheer pleasure of beings of human nature, the essay still deems unusually brilliant, exorbitantly wordy, precisely concise, awfully tedious, handsomely cumbersome, fakely genuine, authentically spurious, irrelevantly germane, optimistically pessimistic, nonchalantly enthusiastic, hopefully hopeless, bureaucratically non-bureaucratic, overtly covert, grandiloquently taciturn, minuscully titanic, maximally minimal, internally ever-expanding, unsurprisingly magnificent....................................... .................................................. ...........................

.................................................. .....

.................................................. ...................

.................................................. ................................

.................................................. ........................................

.................................................. ................................................wi ll continue till death