Urch Forums

Childhood is the happies time of the person's life.

proxer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Childhood is the happies time of the person's life.

Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Although there are many happy times in the human's life, most of them are hidden in the childhood. I think the most of the people agrees as I do with that childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. Moreover, I think some reasons I am going to discuss are enough to support why do I agree with this.

First, I believe that the lack of money can impede person to be happy enough. However, the child does not concern about existence of money. For example I do not remember anytime that I concerned about a money when I was I child. That is why childhood can be the happiest time of a person's life.

Second, the career can not bother children as it concerns the adults. For instance my future - my career - bothers me enough. That is why I am thinking about how to come summit of my career as in a short time as I can instead of thinking how to have a good time to be feel myself happy in present.

Third, it is difficult for most of us to be happy without our family. As an adult I live in different country that is far from my own beloved country since I have to pursue my bachelor dergee at university. On the other hand when I was a child, everytime I was with my family that makes me feel happy enough.

In conclusion, the reasons written above may not make adults feel happy enough but it is inevitably true that it makes children feel happy. Since there are many things simple which can make children happy, I am absolutely agree that childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

-----------

Please evaluate and rate my essay. Thanks a lot!!!

I am going to discuss are enough to support why do I agree with this.

--> to support why i agree with this

I do not remember anytime that I concerned about a money --> money is a uncountable noun

That is why childhood can be the happiest time of a person's life.

--> I think if you "can be" here, It's not strong enough to persuade.:)

As an adult I live in different country, ....everytime I was with my family that makes me feel happy enough.

---> There seems to be a grammar mistake here.

In conclusion, the reasons written above may not make adults feel happy enough but it is inevitably true that it makes children feel happy--> they

And I also think that you should make your essay more lifelike by adding some more examples. But above all, I think it's good.