Urch Forums

traditional house or modern building..1 day left:)

myrkul

Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?

The places where we live tells so much about our characters. People who choose traditional houses to live in are probably old fashioned and conservative. On the other hand, people who choose modern apartment buildings to live in are probably modern in their whole life. If you ask me, I categorize myself as a modern person and because of this, I prefer living in a modern apartment building. Being modern means being rational and being democrat for me.

Firstly, rationality is a way of life. It affects our every decision including our decision about our house. Some properties of a rational buildings are; it is safe, it is close to city center, it is not too expensive, it has a good technological structure. (such as wireless ADSL) .All of these properties makes our lives better. To conclude, as a rational person, I prefer living in a rational building.

Secondly, I see myself as a democrat. Being a democrat means being anti-conservative. İn other words, I do not fear of difference. I believe that every thing will change and our role as a human is to adapt this change. All of these affects my decisions about the place where I live in. As a democrat person, I do not choose old-fashioned buildings. I believe that buildings can change like everything else in the world and my role is to adapt this change.

To sum up, I believe that the place where we live in is a mirror of our character. As a rational and democrat person, my ideal house is rational and democrat. It has useful properties such as safety, technological structure. Moreover, It changes to adapt the change in the world.

rate 5.5:D

Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?

The places where we live tells(reveal) so much about our characters. People who choose traditional houses to live in are probably old fashioned and conservative. On the other hand, people who choose modern apartment buildings to live in are probably modern in their whole life. If you ask me, I categorize myself as a modern person and because of this(vagueness), I prefer living in a modern apartment building rather than living in a traditional house. Being modern means being rational and being democrat for me.

[powerful start]

Firstly, rationality is a way of life. It affects our every decision including our decision of choosing(about) our house. Some properties of a rational buildings are(; it is) safe, (it is) close to city center, (it is)and not too expensive, it has a good technological structure. (such as wireless ADSL) .All of these properties makes our lives better. To conclude, as a rational person, I prefer living in a rational building.

[logical point]

Secondly, I see myself as a democrat. Being a democrat means being an anti-conservative fighter. İn other words, I do not fear of difference. I believe that every thing will change and our role as a human is to adapt this change. All of these affects my decisions about the place where I live in. As a democrat person, I do not choose old-fashioned buildings. I believe that buildings can change like everything else in the world and my role is to adapt this change.

[alternative point :whistle: but need more coordinate presentations]

To sum up, I believe that the place where we live in is a mirror of our characters. As a rational and democrat person, my ideal house is rational and democrat. It has useful properties such as safety, technological structure. Moreover, It changes to adapt the change in the world.

[i don't get your mean of the last sentence; however, the conclusion of this essay is very good:) ]