Urch Forums

visa before applying to fpgee

ehsan munir

Hi Ehsan,

NABP/FPGEC would not sponsor (in fact No one can) your tourist visa. You need to apply for FPGEE exam, then apply and appear for tourist visa interview stating that you would like to write FPGEE. But No guarantee that you will get visa.

Things are keep changing and becoming tougher to become licensed pharmacist in US. You are in just 3rd yr currently, we can't predict anything now what will happen after 3 yrs when you finish your Pharm D.

You can check the details 6 months before you finish your Pharm D. All the best.

hi

i am from pakistan doing pharm d (3rd year student)

i want to know when i will apply for fpgee i have to get visa before applying on my own????

or fpgee sponser me visa????

or please any one tell me the exact steps for applying to become registered pharmacist in usa.......

ok tc

byeeeee

i am also from Pakistan (pharmD) its not easy to become a licensed pharmacist here please rethink before jumping into this battle you can get a real good job there in Pakistan as soon as you finish your studies believe me. You should only come here if you have to. I am not trying to scare you just want to tell you the reality at least you have time to make a right decision as you are in your third year

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everybody ,

i have a french diploma in pharmacy , i got it in 2005 after five years of studies in Tunisia , i am living in Morocco , and i want know first if it is possible for me to apply for epgee ,?? and where and where i can pass the exams ?

A other question plz : where we can find a pharmacy courses on line ?

thank u

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone..

im glad to find other pharmacist sharing me the same subject..im from Iraq i ve got the diploma in pharmacy at 2005 im preparing to take the FPGEE on 4-2012

I just want to ask if any one can advice me about how can i get the visa for the exam??what tye of visa i need?will FPGEC allow me for entrace to the exam???pleaz advice me???