Urch Forums

Done with GRE today - 1420..

Hi,

Am done with my GRE today. As expected, actual exam was very close to PowerPrep :)

Quant - 800

Verbal - 620

I couldn't press Quit section button for my Issue essay and time got expired. :(

Plz let me know if my essay will be saved as I was completely done with essay had nothing to change. am really worried.

Going for app now. :D

Given my undergraduation background and 4.5 years exp in Software, I expect that at least one of the top 10 univ. will give me a chance to get in. :p

Lets see.

All the best for all.

Compendium-

Verbal: Barons only. I read all the words from the exhaustive list. Apart from this, I didn't do anything else as I didn't had much time.

Quantitative: just did practice tests from PowerPrep and Kaplan(I have good Maths background so didn't study anything here)

Tests: Powerprep, Kaplan (Powerprep is much closer to actual test).

I hope you wont get much from idea above as I cannot give you much idea about other relevant course materials. But I'll say Barons is awesome. I got just 2 words out of Barons.

Wishing you luck ! :)

Hi,

Am done with my GRE today. As expected, actual exam was very close to PowerPrep :)

Quant - 800

Verbal - 620

I couldn't press Quit section button for my Issue essay and time got expired. :(

Plz let me know if my essay will be saved as I was completely done with essay had nothing to change. am really worried.

Given my undergraduation background and 4.5 years exp in Software, I expect that at least one of the top 10 univ. will give me a chance to get in. :p

Lets see.

All the best for all.

nice job

mine is by 1st november. hey how about subject test, you wont take it or what?

Hi,

Quant - 800

Verbal - 620

Lets see.

All the best for all.

nice job

mine is by 1st november. hey how about subject test, you wont take it or what?