Urch Forums

How to delete account?

Sieger

Erin,

I wish to delete my account forever. User name is Sieger. Please help me by deleting my account completely. I also do not want to get any emails from TM, and the unsubcription link does not seem to work for some reason.

Thank you,

Sieger.

I can help you delete your account. Since you logged in to post in the forums, I know that this is in fact you (people who make this request by email have a verification procedure to follow). Just to let you know, after I delete your account, you will have absolutely no access to the forums at all, as I will have no way to verify your account, your username, your password, your secret word, your identity, etc. Also, deleting your account leaves all your posts in place, just to be clear.

I've also removed all of your subscriptions myself. Do you recall what happened when you tried to do that yourself? Finally, I've manually changed your account back to a regular account (it was being moderated before).

Could you confirm with me that all of this is acceptable to you? Once you do that, I will delete your account.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...