Urch Forums

Algerian pharmacist need help

pharma04

Hi, I study my pharmacy degree in Algeria (north of Africa), and to obtain the licence/registration there i have to obtain the store first or work assistant with another store,

and the NABP require the registration to be send sealed from Algeria before feb 2012.

Any Algerian or any one pharmacist experienced this step, please help.

Any one gets difficulty obtaining the license from his country because it requires obtaining a store first? it doesn’t make sense, I’m not living in Algeria any more so how to convince them to give me the license if I’m not working there?, and how to convince NABP that Algeria refuse to give me the license.

In my opinion NABP should contact the organizations that issue the license for these countries to confirm information rather than putting us in this bad situation.

I really want to take the APRIL exam, but it seems that the registration will take more time than I thought, I don’t knew really if I continue to study for April, or have another plan for November?

Any one has similar condition, please reply.

• 11 years later...