Urch Forums

Rescoring

Tota22

• 3 months later...

I took my 3rd exam on Aug 30th and received the result 10 days later; R 22, L 24, S 24, w 24. I needed 26 for speaking to get my pharmacy license. I believed that I deserved a higher score for speaking so I requested a re-scoring and fortunately it jumped from 24 to 28(This time I did not receive any email to be informed that my re-scoring had been processed. I just checked my score table at ets website and found out the change in my speaking score) I still cannot believe that I could make such a huge improvement after re-scoring.

So my recommendation to those who got 24 in speaking is trust your gut if you think you should have gotten a higher score and go for re-scoring. It is definitely worth it.

I have to mention that I had got good for (Q1&Q2) and fair for (Q3&Q5) and (Q4&Q6) and after re-scoring they gave me good for Q3&Q5:)

I believe I gave a perfect response for Q1& Q2. For Q4 and Q6 I was cut off at the end of my responses. I had short of time while saying second example of Q6 but I was confident as I was speaking.

I followed Notefull strategies for speaking; they are great!

Edited by mkh