Urch Forums

A Real Sample Test -- GRE Lit

pkkim

That's the one I found with my litineng.pdf" search. I've documented one other official test I came across in hard copy at my post....

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/171790-post21.html

I spaced these ETS official test throughout my studying, using the first one as my baseline and the other tests as measures of progress. It's easy to get discouraged by scores in REA Best Test series and even Princeton Review's Cracking. There may be great for helping to study, but I don't find their results comparable to the ETS official tests. Compare ETS with ETS and maybe REA with REA.

Beware that the older tests don't cover new material, but with that in mind they are great for measuring progress.

I went from 38th percentile on my baseline test in May of 2005 (1st of 3 official tests) to 76th percentile on the third and last official test in November 2005. On my 4th offical test--the actual GRE on December 10th....I scored 74th percentile.

I also took each of the three official tests several times to be sure I mastered the nuances of the specific questions.

• 1 year later...