Urch Forums

i hould better keep my mouth shut 710( v-51, q 35)

gagan 83

THx guys.

Skarya,

My aim was to finish the paper ontime. Neither before time(because I was not rewarded for such an accomplishment) Infact I believe , to complete the paper before time is of useless.Enjoy the 75 min of quant.

There were 2 questions where I got confused.

one question was a very long PS question. I read it like a rc.But it checked very basic fundamental.

One question I got the multiplication error. I got the answer as 72.4

But options were 76.4 and 72.6. So I was so confused that I multiplied again before saying yes.

This is the advantage of Quant. u know ur answer. But in verbal the POE sucks. In verabl, I would have chosen the first answer only.

Guys, all the best

Hey gagan,

Ur debrief was really good man & thanks for the wishes.

I find your advice very valuable (i keep reminding myself abt this & need to take care):

One lesson that I learned while givinmg the GMAt preps and other sets :-

Although the question in your hand is very important. It carries a lot of importance. But GMat is not just getting the question right but getting the question done in the given time. Gmat wants you to acknowledge "i can't solve it. I should better move ahead". Their is no point in wasting your 7-10 min on a given initial question.Let it be the first question. Yes. All questions are important.(My personal opinion).

Also, i think it is a good judgement on your part to apply in 2008 - this will not only give you enuf time to evaluate the schools, but also to build up ur bank balance (a medium to long term onsite trip would be an icing on the cake & would really help during the app process :))

All the best for your career.

I want my RM to read this.But I personally believe that going Onsite will only put undue burden on me and will hinder my app prospects.But as usual, MAN PLANS GOD LAUGHS.

Hey guys, one more thing that I would give is to relax before exam.And focus.

Keep your stomach clean(that is very important).Believe me.