Urch Forums

There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

PTS

Please comment on this....

Do u agree/disagree? There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

Each person in this world is special because of some special skills he or she has. Education has broad meaning. It is not just knowledge from books, but it is more than that. Even though, uneducated persons may be a "burden" on society to some extent, they can also contribute many things to the society. I totally disagree with the statement. I believe that uneducated persons have enormous amount of information available with them from their years of experience of lives. They can guide to all family members and can guide how to behave in different situations. They may be powerful in some businesses, too.

To begin with, many uneducated people have good knowledge about their family customs and traditions. For example, even my grandparents are not educated; they had provided knowledge regarding our family traditions and customs to all our family members. Moreover, they also provided religious knowledge to my parents. Thus, this kind of knowledge can be gained by some uneducated people, too.

Secondly, older people in family, even though they are uneducated, can guide us regarding some situation. They can provide information that how to behave in different situations in life. In addition to that, they have knowledge to treat some minor infection or illness. I remember when I was child, I had severe head ache problem many times in my childhood. One day, my grandmother (she is uneducated) gave me a mixture of some spices from kitchen to eat. And after eating that mixture two-three times, my head ache was gone. Thus even uneducated persons can have some tactics.

Finally, I have seen many businessmen who are less educated or uneducated, but they are very good at their businesses. Moreover, they have some well educated employees who are working for them. Thus even uneducated persons can be successful, too. There are some uneducated workers in villages of my country but they are very good artists. They can do such a beautiful embroidery by their hand, that we can not even do by machines. Educated people can learn such kind of skills from them.

In a nutshell, uneducated people can have other kind of knowledge apart from books. We can learn many important lessons of our lives from them. After all, knowledge is not present only in books but it can also be gained by experience. Uneducated people can teach us from their experiences of lives and we should always be ready to learn new things from them, too.

• 2 weeks later...
Please comment on this....

Do u agree/disagree? There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

Each person in this world is special because of some special skills he or she has. Education has broad meanings. It is not just a knowledge from books, but it is more than that. Even though, uneducated persons may be a "burden" on the society to some extent, they can also contribute many things to the society. I totally disagree with the statementthat what?uneducated person can't teach an educated person..In my view, I believe that uneducated persons have enormous amount of information available to teach an educated person using the years of experience they had of their entire lives. (with them from their years of experience of lives.) (They can guide to all family members and can guide how to behave in different situations.)because of their experience, they can help guide all family members and show them how to behave accordingly in different situations.In addition, they could be knowlegable in some businesses too.( They may be powerful in some businesses, too.)

To begin with, many uneducated people have good knowledge about their family customs and traditions. For example, even my grandparents (are) were not educated; they had provided us the knowledge regarding our family traditions and customs that they had been practicing in couple of decades. (to all our family members.) Moreover, they also HAD provided religious knowledge to my parents. Thus, this kind of knowledge could be shared and taught (can be gained/) by some uneducated people. (too)

Secondly, the older people in my family, even though they are uneducated, can guide us regarding with some situation. They can provide information (that ) such as how to behave in different situations in life. In addition to that, they havethe knowledge to treat some minor infection or illness. I remember ed when I was child, I had severe headache problem many times( in )during my childhood. One day, my grandmother who is not educated (she is uneducated) gave me something to eat from a mixture of some spices (from)in the kitchen (to eat). And after eating that mixture, two-three times, my headache was gone. Thus, even uneducated person(s can have some tactics.) like my mother can cure or vanish my headache.

Finally, I (have) had seen many businessmen who( are)were less educated or uneducated, but they had been successful with (are very good at) their businesses. (Moreover,) In fact, they have some well educated employees, who take orders or directions from them. ( working for them.) Thus, even uneducated persons can teach and show an educated person how to be successful. (too.) Another example is that there are some uneducated workers in some villages (of )in my country, but they are very good artists. They can do such a beautiful embroidery made out only by their hands,such works was not possible enen using a machine.( that we can not even do by machines.) Educated people (can)could learn such kind of skills from them.

In a nutshell, uneducated people can have other kind of knowledge apart from books. We can learn many important lessons (of)in our lives from uneducated persons. After all, knowledge could not only be obtained(is not present only )in books but it (can) could also be gained by experience. Uneducated people can teach us from their experiences (of lives) and we should always be ready to learn new things from them.(too).

i hope this will help