Urch Forums

Syrian Pharmacists Graduated Group

firas2ff

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Roro,

Thank you.. It also took me many trials to get the reqired score. I used few books and attended few classes, but the most important thing is to believe in yourself and continue practicing. Set a tempate in each speaking question and try to get to used to each one. For example, question number 5 is asking you to state the student's problem, the two suggestions and your prefferance. My template for would be like this:

1- Problem ( 2 sentences)

2- S1 (suggestion) (2 sentences) here you state the suggestion in one sentence and you can say an addvantage or disaddvantage in the second

3- S2 ( 2 sentences)

4- Me part (2 sentences) you say your prefferance and explain why

I got this template from Corey, he is a great teacher and you can take a online class with him. His website is toeflprofessor.com

I also tried a website called toeflnow.com, they will give you 6 speaking tasks and 2 writing tasks to practice and you will get a feedback from them, it really helped me.

Wish you all the best and never give up.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I'm a syrian pharmacist, I have only the regestration but I don't have the liscenece yet. There are 2 confusing questions in the FPGEE application! can you please tell me what is the answers:

1- Was an unrestricted liscence required to practice pharmacy in the country where your degree was obtained? Yes or No

2- Was an unrestricted regestration required to practice pharmacy in the country where your degree was obtained? Yes or No

Thank you,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I need your help plzzzzzz

Hello guysI am a syrian pharmacist and I want to apply for april exam... I sent my documents to fpgec but I have rejected bcoz I didn't have my license in a sealed envelop from the ministry of health bcoz the department wich was giving this envelopes is canceled right now by a new regulation from the minister himself. .. so I don't have any way to put my license in a sealed envelop. .. plzzzzz guys who have any solution help me plzzzzz