Urch Forums

Transcripts from India?

comrade

Hi... as i am new to the Forum,I have 2 queries:

1). can i please know how to access the Uploaded files which you are talking about. (Ursula's & Spiderman's).

2). I am preapring applications for the Univs paralelly while preparing for the GMAT. All Universities ask for TRANSCRIPTS. All ppl from India will be knwing that we get MARK SHEETS & DEGREE Certificates. Like for eg: I have done B Comm + MCA. Now i have the Mark Sheets & Degree Cert. for both.

How can i apply for the TRANSCRIPTS to my undergard & Post Grad University.

a. How long does a University take to issue these Transcripts

b. Do they send it directly to the Univ of to us.

c. If i apply for 8 Universities, do i have to apply for 8 Transcripts Request to my previous universities.

Please let me know as i am in Delhi & my Post Grad college is in Bangalore. Getting things done in Bangalore from Delhi will br difficult and time consuming.

All suggestions on this are welcome.

Regards

Contact your university . Normally you take photocopies of your mark sheets and submit them to the concerned department along with the originals. They do all the verification stuff and after a week or so, return your "transcripts" in a sealed envelope. This is what we do at Osmania University. You also need to produce a demand draft for the transcript fees.

cheers,

hi

i dont really know much about other univerisities but in delhi university you have a special request form accompanied by a set fees per transcript required.You need to provide the names of the universities you are applying to and after a 15 day transaction period you get your marksheet in a sealed envelope addressed to the universities you have specified.i am pretty sure that other universities too have a similar system..hope this helps

ciao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...