Urch Forums

HELP ME OUT TO GET ATLEAST A MINIMUM SCORE!!!

balagaya3

Hai friends,

I am going to give GRE next week.It's less than a week away.I have hardly prepared for a month and a half only.I am so panic now and don't want to postpone the test.I want to apply for fall 2004.

Now,my question here is,is there any possibility to burnish my brain for the minimum score now?I couldn't pace the time as well.Is it ok to attend the paper based test as I have only powerprep CAT?Is there any free tests available in the internet?

what about arguement topics? I have never tried to write a complete essay till now.I'm really so scared .Moreover,i don't have much ability to memorise all the wordlist.I have tried to cram the hit parades.

can anyone suggest me for the last minute preparation.

It would be really appreciated if you suggest in this regard.

thanks a ton.

Hey..

just keep your cool....i'm also in the same boat..started very late n I think there r many like us....so just don't think negatively.Also in this forum try to read experiences of other's of their exam that can help you a lot.Read how to go for GRE by Flounder n others that will exactly answer your query for quick preparation.Don't worry you'll do well.All the best.