Urch Forums

Pharmacy Intern

sasun

• 2 weeks later...

hai susan i have Florida Pharmacy Intern license, and my contact no is 915-217-5258

Any one with Florida Pharmacy Intern license and looking for job to work in Long term care pharmacy. Pls send in contact details

hai susan, i ahve Florida Pharmacy Intern license , my contact info 915-217-5258

Hi!

I have completed FPGEE, TOEFL and TSE. I would like to know whether volunteer hours for pharmacy internship at Independent pharmacy are consider towards completion of intern hours. How many hours do NJ intern require to complete for internship. And how many hrs / week are allowed.

Thaks in advance

Bindiya

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hey,

can someone tell me how to start internship in texas? i also need a H1b sponsoror. i talked to the board but could not get it clearly. looks like its very different from other states.

can someone help me regarding this?

they ask for naplex and mpje 1st, that too within 3 months from the day u get u'r fpgee certificate.

i'm really confused.

plz help.

thanks.

Hi,

You need to clear your NAPLEX and MPJE before you start your internship in Texas or if you have a work permit and start internship immediately after getting the FPGEC certificate you can work only for 3 months after which you need to take your NAPLEX and MPJE. You can applyfor the NAPLEX and MPJE without an SSN stating that you dont have one because you are on such and such a visa. Hope it helps.

• 3 weeks later...