Urch Forums

Order of reading passage

srilak

Hi,

I have some doubts for reading in Toefl ibt.Do we get all the reading passage at a time or we get all of them after finishing the firstpassage.

Can we see all the passages when we begin the reading part or gradually they will give like one by one.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have some doubts for reading in Toefl ibt.Do we get all the reading passage at a time or we get all of them after finishing the firstpassage.

Can we see all the passages when we begin the reading part or gradually they will give like one by one.

Thank you.

We get 2 reading passage, after that you get extra 2 reading passage. Someone told me you can get more than 2 reading extra, but I havn't seen that. If anyone experienced more than 2 extra reading passage please let me know.

We get 2 reading passage, after that you get extra 2 reading passage. Someone told me you can get more than 2 reading extra, but I havn't seen that. If anyone experienced more than 2 extra reading passage please let me know.

Hi,

After finishing 1st passage,I will get the rest 2 passages then after that if I am unlucky I may get 2 more passages.So I can not see the 5 passages in the beginning of my test.

I have a question that if I take 25 min for the first passage then they will give me only 35 min for the extra two passages.

Suppose,if I don't like to complete whole 13 questions and like to move on to next passage what will happen.

Sorry for the lot of question.

Thank you.

Hi,

After finishing 1st passage,I will get the rest 2 passages then after that if I am unlucky I may get 2 more passages.So I can not see the 5 passages in the beginning of my test.

I have a question that if I take 25 min for the first passage then they will give me only 35 min for the extra two passages.

Suppose,if I don't like to complete whole 13 questions and like to move on to next passage what will happen.

Sorry for the lot of question.

Thank you.

If you get 3 reading passages total, you have 60 minutes to finish. If they give you 5 reading passage, you have 100 minutes to finish. So for each reading passage you get 20 minutes. If you have any other questions ask anytime, myself or someone else who knows the answer will let you know.:)