Urch Forums

i want to know the level of my eassy

rajsari

You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different kinds of transportation you could use. Tell which method of travel you would choose. Give specific reasons for your choice.

If need to travel 40 miles away from my home. I can take different kinds of transportation like bus, subway, taxi or my car/vehicle. Taking subway is more comfortable because it is quick and I will not get tried driving and it’s less expansive.

It is best to take subway as it saves my time and money. Even, if I take my vehicle like car, I need to drive on highway. Where I need to stop at stop signs. There will be traffic on highways, which may cause waste of time. On other hand, I need to concentrate on driving. which is tiresome by the time I reach particular place, I will be tried.

By taking bus service, it takes long time because of the signals on the road and I need to change number of buses. Even though I don't drive or get tried, by the time I get to the actual location. I will not have any patience to do things.

In conclusion, I would prefer traveling in subway, which is cheap and faster to travel. Taking a taxi is expensive fair. By not taking my vehicle, I need not concentrate on driving, get tried or loss my tolerance by changing number of buses, which is slow because of, signals on the highway.