Urch Forums

government has announced that it wishes to build military base near your community.

lajjagupta

A person who suffers for others, sacrifices his life to save life of others, is a military man. If my government has announced that it wishes to build military base near my community, I will support this thought.

It will provide opportunities of new employment as well as new business. If new people will come, It will increase the demand of local commodities. The same way, new business will grow to satisfy their needs. Local people will get more employment.

Because of opening new military base, social facilities will improve. New hospitals, new schools will open. Infrastructure will improve. City will be more clean. Roads will be better.

By seeing military life, people will be more motivated to join military. Their life and activities inspire people to join military. In other areas of life also, military people will inspire everyone as we see them as a respectable citizen. Discipline, patience are some virtues, we can learn from them. How can one stay calm and live life fully in adverse conditions, are the best virtues which we should learn from them.

City will be more safe. As security guards will be in city all the time, city will be more safe from thieves.

But every coin has two faces. One is good and another is bad. If people are more in city,demand of commodities will be more which makes things more costly. House rent will be more.Traffic on the roads will increase. It may be attract bad elements in city.

In conclusion, I think every flower grows with thorns. But main concern should be on flower instead of thorns. In my view, advantages of military camp is more than its disadvantages. Social up gradation is more important to live.

A person who suffers for others, sacrifices his life to save life of others, is a military man. If my government has announced that it wishes to build military base near my community, I will support this thought.

It will provide opportunities of new employment as well as new business [ state the new business that you mean]. If new people will come, It will increase the demand of local commodities. The same way, new business will grow to satisfy their needs. Local people will get more employment.

*note: demand for

A new military base will provide opportunities for new businesses such as hotel renting, transportation and trading. That more and more people visit the community will increase the demand for local commodities and therefore creates jobs for local people. They will have a better life and enjoy the wages that a military base brings.

Because of opening new military base, social facilities will improve. New hospitals, new schools will open. Infrastructure will improve. City will be more clean. Roads will be better.

[The paragraph is a bit short]

Because of opening new military base, social facilities will be improved. An expansion of traffic network, investment of a general hospital, and establishment of a large enterprise are examples of the infrastructure’s improvement. The city may look more attractive to visitors.

By seeing military life, people will be more motivated to join military. Their life and activities inspire people to join military. In other areas of life also, military people will inspire everyone as we see them as a respectable citizen. Discipline, patience are some virtues, we can learn from them. How can one stay calm and live life fully in adverse conditions, are the best virtues which we should learn from them.

City will be more safe. As security guards will be in city all the time, city will be more safe from thieves.

[You poited out the ideas without developing it. Others are enough. You can delete this paragraph]

But every coin has two faces. One is good and another is bad. If people are more in city,demand of commodities will be more which makes things more costly. House rent will be more.Traffic on the roads will increase. It may be attract bad elements in city.

In conclusion, I think every flower grows with thorns. But main concern should be on flower instead of thorns. In my view, advantages of military camp is more than its disadvantages. Social up gradation is more important to live.

The essay needs to be well developed