Urch Forums

#119, Clothes can influence the way people behave.PLS read, comment and rate. Thanks!

Benjaminzhang

Any comments are welcome![clap]

0119 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

People wear different clothes in different occasions. In different situations, wearing appropriately, we will feel confident, relaxed or graceful. Therefore, I believe people do behave differently when they wear different clothes.

When working in a company, we feel confident and behave professionally by wearing business suit. In general, bosses will trust employees who wear neatly and cleanly. In other words, the employee will feel confident and work professionally because he knows that the boss regards him as a responsible person. Likewise, a businessman, wearing high quality suit, will boost his confidence because he believe his clothes will leave good impression for his customers.

In leisure time, we feel more relaxed and comfortable when we wear casual clothes. At home, I wear loose clothes and slippers. In this way, my body and my heart will feel free from strain and I can do whatever I want to do in my house. If I go out to visit friends, I will wear jeans and T-shirts. This informal dressing will also make my friends feel comfortable.

At some special occasions, people wear special clothes in order to behave properly. For instance, at a wedding ceremony, men will conduct themselves in gentle manners if they are wearing swallow-tailed coats and women look elegant and graceful dressing in evening wears. At graduation ceremony, students will feel full of spirit wearing graduation gowns.

In conclusion, I’m sure that clothes can influence the way that people behave. Therefore, we should dress properly according to different situations.

Any comments are welcome![clap]

0119 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

People wear different clothes in[on] different occasions. In different situations, wearing appropriately, we will feel confident, relaxed or graceful. Therefore, I believe people do behave differently when they wear different clothes.[ok]

When working in a company, we feel confident and behave professionally [better -appear professional] by wearing the business suit. In general, bosses will trust employees who wear neatly and cleanly[wrong grammar -change it]. In other words,[omit] the employee will feel confident and work professionally because he knows that the boss regards him as a responsible person. Likewise, a businessman, wearing high quality suit, will boost his confidence[avoid repetition of same word in a para] because he believes his clothes will leave[make a] good impression [on] for his customers.

In leisure time, we feel more relaxed and more comfortable when we wear casual clothes. At home, I wear loose clothes and slippers. In this way, my body and my heart will feel free from strain and I can do whatever I want to do in my house. If I go out to visit friends, I will wear jeans and T-shirts. This informal dressing will also make my friends feel comfortable.

At some special occasions, people wear special clothes in order to behave properly[change this]. For instance, at a wedding ceremony, men will conduct themselves in a gentle manner if they are wearing swallow-tailed coats and women will [for continuity] look elegant and graceful dressing in evening wears. At graduation ceremony, students will feel full of spirit wearing graduation gowns.

In conclusion, I’m sure that clothes can influence the way that people behave. Therefore, we should dress properly according to different situations.[add one more sentence to conclusion]

-good points

-work on grammar.

good luck:)

To:arjensteve

Your commentary really hits the bull's-eye; it is exactly right.

Your advice is very valuable to me! I really appreciate it!

Your warm-hearted help and the others in this forum make TestMagic a really magic forum!

Please read my revised essay.

People wear different clothes on different occasions. In different situations, wearing appropriately, we will feel confident, relaxed or graceful. Therefore, I believe people do behave differently when they wear different clothes.

When working in a company, we feel confident and appear professionally by wearing the business suit. In general, bosses will trust employees who dress neatly and cleanly. The employee will feel confident and work professionally because he knows that the boss regards him as a responsible person. Likewise, a businessman, wearing a high quality suit, will feel self-assured because he believe his clothes will make a good impression on his customers.

In leisure time, we feel more relaxed and more comfortable when we wear casual clothes. At home, I wear loose clothes and slippers. In this way, my body and my heart will feel free from strain and I can do whatever I want to do in my house. If I go out to visit friends, I will wear jeans and T-shirts. This informal dressing will also make my friends feel comfortable.

At some special occasions, people wear special clothes in order to show their gentility and elegancy. For instance, at a wedding ceremony, men will conduct themselves in gentle manners if they are wearing swallow-tailed coats and women will look graceful dressing in evening wears. At graduation ceremony, students will feel full of spirit wearing graduation gowns.

In conclusion, I’m sure that clothes can influence the way that people behave. Therefore, we should dress properly according to different situations. In this way, we will conduct ourselves with confidence, relaxation or grace, in short, with propriety.