Urch Forums

I worry I'm writing worse

Ziyod

Please comment my essay, I worry that my essays are getting worse and worse L having more words.

---------------------------------

0179 What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.

-------------------------------

Most people agree that their parents are the best in the world. Of course, we love them very much as they care us and brought up. But I want to discuss several qualities of a good parent which he or she would better to have. In my opinion one, in order to be a good parent, should be kind as a person, good advisor and who can understand others' need.

If you care your children much, try to maintain everything working hard, but at the same time cannot talk kindly, you can't be considered as a good parent. Your children won't remember your money brought but will keep in their memory your rude talking. That's why one should always be kind and avoid shouting at children.

Getting older children always search answers to their millions and billions of questions. One should be ready to answer all types of questions. Moreover, a parent should show right ways so that his or her children will be brought in right manner. I remember a movie where a child was allowed to do anything he wanted. He could even choose his name. It was funny but at the end it was seen that that child had no good manners and behave badly. So, one should not make his or her child to do something but kindly advise.

Parents often don't pay attention to children's opinion and make them to be obedient and follow their instructions. When a child begins arguing they order not to argue with elder people. I think that understanding child's need one can avoid many confrontations and find compromises. It is especially crucial when you have a teenager.

In conclusion, I would say that despite some misunderstandings we love our parents. But it would be better for a parent to have some of the good qualities. Kind, adviseful and understanding parent could have less problems and better results bringing up a child.

------------------------------------

321 words

4 spelligns

2 grammar

hey good essay.in 3rd para u coulld say all that in one line.parent should not at all pamper their child.in 4th and 5th u can even include that they should be friendly.

over all ur essay is nice with no grammar mistakes.u may get 4.5 or 5.this one is better than the last one.and don't feel u r writing worse.they all r very nice.u will surely score high in the test.