Urch Forums

7 days to toefl pls score....

deren

Some students like to attend a large university that has many students. Others prefer to attend a small university that has fewer students. Which type of university do you prefer? Use specific reasons examples to support your answer.

I can't even imagine my university without many students. Because the reason why I went to the university is to make new friendships and learn new things from new people, in addition to study my subject. Therefore, I support the idea that universities should have many students.

Generally speaking, if there are many students, there will be many new ideas and many new life styles. For example a business student can meet a sociology student and they may talk about customer's behaviors due to their subjects. Moreover, may be, they will start a new business in the future. Universities should give students this opportunity.

Universities are attended to be ready to real life situations. Universities give us the opportunity to find better jobs and to have better living conditions. Besides this universities should offer fun for the students. In my opinion, the more friends you have, the more you enjoy life. On the other hand student can join different group works. In my university years I had lots of friends. By this way, I had a chance to work with different people in different projects. By this way, I advanced myself in human relations and I made myself ready to communicate with every kind of people.

In conclusion I personally believe that the universities should have many students. Because if there are many students, there will be more communication and fun. Moreover, the students will not have to see same people everyday. They will have the chance to meet new people who may be their business partners in the future. Last but not least, I can say that, I prefer a large university that has many students

Some students like to attend a large university that has many students. Others prefer to attend a small university that has fewer students. Which type of university do you prefer? Use specific reasons examples to support your answer.

I can't even imagine my university without many students. Because the reason why I went to the university is to make new friendships(friends) and learn new things from new people, in addition to study(studying) my subject. Therefore, I support the idea that universities should have many students.

Generally speaking, if there are many students, there will be many new ideas and many new life styles. For example a business student can meet a sociology student and they may talk about customer's behaviors due to their subjects. Moreover, may be, they will start a new business in the future. Universities should give students this opportunity.(Is there different between large uni and small uni for giving students job opportunities?)

Universities are attended to be ready to real life situations. Universities give us the opportunity to find better jobs and to have better living conditions. Besides this(these) universities should offer fun for the students. In my opinion, the more friends you have, the more you enjoy life. On the other hand student can join different group works. In my university years I had lots of friends. By this way, I had a chance to work with different people in different projects. By this way, I advanced myself in human relations and I made myself ready to communicate with every kind of people.(It seems the same reason as the first you mention.)

In conclusion I personally believe that the universities should have many students. Because if there are many students, there will be more communication and fun. Moreover, the students will not have to see same people everyday. They will have the chance to meet new people who may be their business partners in the future. Last but not least, I can say that, I prefer a large university that has many students.

I can see only one reason in your essay, you may think about more ideas to support your preference, such as how about the teachers? how about studying environment? or what is the different rule between a large uni and a small uni?....Because the topic is asking you which type uni you prefer.