Urch Forums

essay on class that you enjoyed the most.

poorani

Every student will have hisor her own likes and dislikes.In other words what may be interesting to an individual may be dull and flavorless to another .The class that i felt was the most interesting one was the art class that i undertook during my summer vacation.I liked it because it taught me innovative methods ,relaxed my mind and enhanced my creative skills.

I enjoyed the class particularly becuse i had an interest for it since my childhood. So it could be said that unless someone had a deep interest in taking a course or a class they could never reap the benefits of it. Since I had an interest for art work from an early age I knew the basics of most of the techniques .So when i got to learn new techniques it heightened my spirits. For example I knew the basic method of painting a scenery , but the class taught me to paint them better.The teacher suggested the idea of painting the lighter portions of the background first before moving onto darker objects.In this way one can distinguish objects that are closer and that are farther away and clearly make sublte distinctions.

When you do something that you really enjoy ,your mind never feels the pain of accomplishing it. Furthermore, such activity could replenish energy in the human body system and one could then work better with a complex job. For example if you have to complete a tough mathematics assignment and you get stuck up with a problem after a hour of work, the person must put away the job for a while .Now if he takes up an interesting and light activity and then gets back to his maths assignment,he may even get the answer in a jiffy.This was the greatest advantage that I had in attending the art class. I was able to do tough jobs better after the class, as the class also improved my concentration levels.

The class opened up new methods of art work and thereby triggered my power to think.For example i learnt new methods like spray painting, and I was immediately able to link methods i knew with this technique to create my own innovative work.

The art class proved to be highly enjoyable and fruitful.It rejuvenated and instilled creative thoughts in my mind.I could concentrate on serious jobs better after an art class.

Every student will have hisor her own likes and dislikes.In other words what may be interesting to an individual may be dull and flavorless to another .The class that i felt was the most interesting one was the art class that i undertook during my summer vacation.I liked it because it taught me innovative methods ,relaxed my mind and enhanced my creative skills.

[Good Start.Clarity observed.]

I enjoyed the class particularly becuse i [minor error not to be penalized] had an interest for it since my childhood. So it could be said that unless someone had a deep interest in taking a course or a class they could never reap the benefits of it. Since I had an interest for art work from an early age [comma will come as there is a hiatus in speech] I knew the basics of most of the techniques .So when i got to learn new techniques it heightened my spirits. For example[comma] [though] I knew the basic method of painting a scenery , but [cut this] the class taught me to paint them [no need] better.The teacher suggested the idea of painting the lighter portions of the background first before moving onto darker objects. [Good that you pointed this.Shows your knowledge and confidence] In this way one can distinguish objects that are closer and that are farther away and clearly make sublte distinctions.[Absolutely logical]

[Good para]

When you do something that you really enjoy ,your mind never feels the pain of accomplishing it. Furthermore, such activity could replenish energy in the human body system and one could then work better with a complex job. For example [comma] if you have to complete a tough mathematics assignment and you get stuck up with a problem after a hour of work, the person must put away the job for a while .Now [comma] if he takes up an interesting and light activity and then gets back to his maths assignment,he may even get the answer in a jiffy.This was the greatest advantage that I had in attending the art class. I was able to do tough jobs [not proper word] better after the class, as the class also improved my concentration levels.

[Nice examples]

The class opened up new methods of art work and thereby triggered my power to think.For example [comma] i learnt new methods like spray painting, and I was immediately able to link methods i knew with this technique to create my own innovative work.

[Deep description. Good]

The art class proved to be highly enjoyable and fruitful.It rejuvenated and instilled creative thoughts in my mind.I could concentrate on serious jobs better after an art class.

Score : 5.0 - 5.5

Comments:

1. Good essay by you.

2. Ideas are articulate.Need to take care about punctuation as they can cost you.

3. Examples and class description are a hit.